Kevin graduated from Seton Hall University in 1967 and Seton Hall University School of Law in 1970. He was admitted to the bar in 1970 and was the law secretary to the Honorable John F. Crane, A.J.S.C., in Passaic County, from 1970 to 1971.
Kevin is a member of the Monmouth County Bar Association and is the current President of the Sea Girt Chamber of Commerce from 2001 to the present. He has been a member of the Manasquan High School Academy of Finance, a business mentoring program for high school students.
Kevin has primary responsibility for the firm’s residential and commercial real estate practice. He has extensive experience in development, purchases, sales, leases, construction, 1031 exchanges, planning board and zoning board matters. Kevin is a true “general practice” attorney with experience in such areas business and corporate law, wills and estates, matrimonial law, banking and related litigation.
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey – 1970
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey – 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court – 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Third Circuit) – 1985
- Monmouth Bar Association – Member – 1992 – present
- Ocean County Bar Association – 1972 – 1992
- New Jersey State Bar Association – 1972 – present
- Monmouth County Bar Association Banking and Commercial Law Committee – Member – 1992 – 1993
- Volunteer Matrimonial Panelist for Ocean County Judiciary – 1988 – 1993
- Sea Girt Chamber of Commerce – 1999 to present
- Sea Girt Chamber of Commerce – Chamber President – 2001 to present
- Ocean County Condemnation Commissioner – 1985 – 1992
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Manasquan High School Academy of Finance – A mentoring program for high school students – 2001 to present
- Marriott, Callahan & Blair, P.C., Sea Girt, NJ – Partner – 2000 to present
- Marriott, Casagrande, Callahan, & Perri, P.C., Sea Girt, NJ – Partner – 1997 to 1999
- Monte & Marriott, P.C., Sea Girt, NJ – Counsel to the firm – 1992 – 1997
- Sutton, Heim, Callahan, Reinheimer & Krug, Toms River, NJ – Partner and Associate – 1972 – 1992
- Law Secretary to the Honorable John F. Crane A.J.S.C., Passaic County Court House, Paterson, NJ – 1970 – 1971
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 1970)
- Seton Hall University (B.S. 1967)