Jim obtained his law degree from The Washington College of Law, American University, in 1987 and was admitted that year to the New Jersey Bar. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Mount Saint Mary’s College with a double major in Political Science and Economics.
Jim has many years of experience handling all types of litigation including personal injury, workers’ compensation, municipal and land use matters.
Jim also handles a variety of municipal appointments and is currently the Piscataway Zoning Board Attorney, Spotswood Planning Board Attorney and South River Zoning Board Attorney.
His past appointments also include the position of Manasquan Municipal Attorney, as well as attorney for various zoning and planning boards including Keansburg, Manalapan, Marlboro and North Brunswick.
Jim is also actively involved in his community. He is a member of the Advisory Board for the Academy of Finance, Manasquan High School, as well as an Executive Board Member, and Coach of the Manasquan Brielle Little League. Jim is also a former Councilman for the Borough of Manasquan and a former Planning Board Member.
- Supreme Court of New Jersey – 1987
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey – 1987
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals – 2001
- Monmouth Bar Association
- Member, Advisory Board, Academy of Finance, Manasquan H.S.
- Executive Board Member, Treasurer and Coach, Manasquan
Brielle Little League
- Former Councilman, Borough of Manasquan
Chair, Law and Code Committee
Chair, Interlocal Services Committee
- Former Planning Board Member, Borough of Manasquan
- Marriott Callahan & Blair P.C., Sea Girt, NJ – Counsel to the Firm – 2011 to present
- Law Offices of James J. Kinneally, III, LLC., Manasquan, NJ – Private Practice – 2009-2011
- Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP, New Brunswick, NJ – Partner – 2004-2008
- Philibosian, Russell, Killmurray & Kinneally, P.C., North Brunswick, NJ – Partner – 1998-2004
- Lynch, Martin, Philibosian, Chansky, Fitzgerald & Kane, Brielle, NJ – Associate & Partner – 1991-1996
- Hoagland, Longo, Oropollo & Moran, New Brunswick, NJ – Associate Attorney – 1998-1991
- Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth County, Freehold, NJ – Law Clerk for the Honorable Florence R. Peskoe – 1987-1988
- Mount Saint Mary’s College (B.A. & B.S. 1984)
- Washington College of Law, American University (J.D. 1987)