Margaret graduated from Rutgers College in 1980 and received her law degree from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1983. She has been admitted to the bar in New Jersey since 1983 and in 1987 was admitted to the Virginia bar.
For many years, Margaret worked as a litigator, defending personal injury suits, large construction claims and property damage claims. In the last few years, Margaret has begun handing more “general practice” cases, with an emphasis on preparation of estate documents, real estate, workers’ compensation and family law.
Margaret is currently a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Monmouth County Bar Association and the Ocean County Bar Association.
- Supreme Court of New Jersey – 1983
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey – 1983
- Supreme Court of Virginia – 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia – 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit – 1987
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Ocean County Bar Association
- Brielle Chamber of Commerce
- Marriott Callahan & Blair, P.C., Sea Girt, NJ – Partner – 2000 to present
- Marriott Casagrande Callahan & Perri, P.C., Sea Girt, NJ – Partner – 1997 to 1999
- Monte & Marriott, P.C., Sea Girt, NJ – Associate – 1987 – 1997
- Law Offices of James D. Parker, Hampton, Virginia – Associate – 1986 – 1987
- Chamlin Schottland Rosen Cavanagh & Uliano, West Long Branch, NJ – Associate – 1983-1986
- Arbitrator, New Jersey Mandatory Non-Binding Arbitration Program – 1999 to present
- Rutgers College, (B.A. 1980)
- Seton Hall University School of Law, (J.D. 1983)